December Newsletter December 15 2017
Happy December, Merry Christmas, and Happy Hanukkah from God-Driven-Designs! This month we're getting in praise and worship as we celebrate the birth of Jesus and close out 2017! Holy Spirit, we pray, fall fresh on us. We need you, Lord!
We have a very important message: Please don't give up. There are so many hanging on by a thread, but God is saying, "Never give up." Believe the possibilities. God will make you the head, lender, and above. Just believe in yourself and be confident that what you prayed for, God will bring it to pass. God makes all things possible! Hence, the birth of our Lord Jesus! Never give up! Believe the possibilities. Keep saying that today and every day!
In this month's issue we cover:
Our December Message: Let Your Light Shine, Have Confidence in God, Our December Prayer, Answered Prayers, The Prophetic: A Recap
Music Spotlight: Sing Unto the Lord
Need a Word? Bitter Sweet Tears: Behold and Beware by Bishop Dale C. Bronner
News: Petition for Puerto Rico; Deliver Us, Lord: Understanding the Times We're In: N.Korea, Jerusalem, California Fires, Earthquakes, and the End Times
Holiday Programs and Cards: Shop for New Holiday Cards and Church Event Products
Our Latest Book: Pray It By Ear
LOL: Oh Deer!
Ho, ho, ho, and away we go...
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE...
Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.
How do you let your light shine in a dark room? This is something that I learned the hard way when I turned out a big lamp and "thought" I could make my way across the room without bumping into anything. Step by cautious step, I felt for the desk and the coffee table and not feeling anything, I quickly became disoriented in the pitch black. Finally I felt the wood of the desk and was able to turn on a small light. Whew! No stubbed toes, here! But really, how do you let your light shine in the dark?
The Wise Men seeking the Baby Jesus followed a star at a time when King Herod was trying to kill the Messiah. In a dark world where the enemy's goal is to snuff out your light and make you give up or speak words to curse yourself and lose your blessing, birthright, or baby, how do you shine?
Do like "They" did:
- INSTEAD OF CURSING OR ACCUSING GOD, SHOW YOUR FAITH IN GOD AND SPEAK LIFE: When Job's friends said to curse God and die, Job said, "It was good for me to be afflicted" and Job waited on and inquired of the Lord. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. Luke 6:45
- INSTEAD OF RETALIATING TO MIRROR FLESH, SHOW YOUR REVERENCE FOR GOD AND REFLECT HIM: When Saul tried to kill David, David would not attack God's Prophet. David said, "The Lord judge between me and thee." I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Revelation 3:8
- INSTEAD OF GETTING BITTER, SHOW YOUR LOVE AND FORGIVENESS: When Jesus was crucified by people He loved and only helped, He said, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do." But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Luke 6:35-36
Uhh, did you see that last part? The "lit up" part? The Lord is kind to the unthankful and the evil and He expects us to do the same. The story of David and Saul is an excellent example of this. If you look at David's responses to how Saul treated him, David mirrors Christ in more ways than one:
- David hid from Saul. While Jesus spoke to some crowds, at times he would hide from the crowds, until the right season.
- David stayed with the animals and used a small sling shot, not big armor. Jesus rode on a donkey, and one time he drew in the dirt. Another time, he used spit and mud to work a miracle - nothing fancy there!
- David was assigned humble work like cleaning the sheep and bringing food to his brothers. Jesus washed feet and witnessed to His brothers.
- David was ostracized and rejected. Jesus was, too.
- David didn't retaliate. Jesus didn't retaliate.
- David recognized that he would be king and refused to lash out at Saul, God's Prophet. Jesus refused to lash out at the crowds and recognized their limited minds, but He still focused on the mission.
In your own life, that's exactly what you have to do, especially in this dark world. But how?
Be mindful that as you go about your day, you will be tested, so to help you, do the following:
- Stand firm in your faith and put on the whole armor of God,
- Don't put your defenses down, meaning be on guard.
- Be mindful not to walk in the flesh where you can quickly act or react emotionally.
- When people approach you, call, text, or email, listen. Ask God is this person from Him. Sometimes God will forewarn you that you are about to be tested before you encounter someone. At other times, an angel might be trying to speak to you. And at other times still, a snake/demon might be trying to deceive you.
Have Confidence in God
When you are doing the right things and the wrong things happen, know that it is just a part of the test. David was doing right by God and so was Job and Jesus. You have to stand firm and continue to stand. The testing is to prove your faith and make you stronger by relying on the Spirit with peace, love, forgiveness, and healing and not the flesh with anger, resentment, retaliation or bitterness.
Ultimately, tests will come because it is written, Many are the afflictions of the righteous," but the latter part of the scripture sums it up best, "...but the Lord delivers us from them all." Continue to humbly - - with no false pride or self - - let your light shine before men so they can see God working in you and want to cultivate/start their own relationship with Him. To God be the Glory!
Pastor Joel Osteen recently said, "God said in Isaiah 42:9-10, “The former things have come to pass and new things I now declare. Sing a new song unto the Lord.” God is saying the things you’ve been struggling with are coming to an end. The depression, the disappointment, the hurt, the loneliness, the bad habits, He’s about to put a stop to it. He’s going to do a new thing. But there’s one requirement. The last part of this verse is the whole key. If you’re going to see the negative come to an end and God do a new thing, then you have to sing a new song."
Check out our Music Special, Sing Unto the Lord a New Song. With featured live music from artists like Jaye Thomas, Hillsong United, Leon Timbo, Isabel Davis, Kevin Jones, and other gifted artists, it's praise and worship that will help you close out 2017 and start 2018 ushering in the Holy Spirit on a whole new level!
Our December Prayer
Whatever it is you need, know that God is right beside you...
Father God, in the name of Jesus, Lord, first and foremost, we thank you for Jesus. We ask for forgiveness of our sins that our prayers might be heard before you. Thank you for this year, for encouraging us, helping us, teaching us, and allowing us to grow and draw closer to you. For every need we have, we know the way will be made. We ask for signs of encouragement where and when we need it and strength to get through the battles and assignments you have for us.
We pray for our market as the Holy Spirit has been saying the market's about to go down. We pray for those with 401(k)s. We also pray for healing for families. There are so many people who have gone through an attack this year and they're saying "It's not fair." We pray for healing for them, Lord. Don't harden their hearts. I hear God saying, "Don't give up," so we pray for encouragement and for angels to be with those that need it most. We pray for healing of the hearts, renewing of the minds, and that we don't walk in bitterness, resentment or unforgiveness.
We pray against suicides. There is a huge weight that is on some people and it's a demon where the devil is telling them to give up and commit suicide before the end of the year. It can also come from other people around the person trying to whisper in their ear to confide in them. Be careful if someone from your past is calling you or trying to bring up the past. The devil is looking for hurting people that he can crush before the year is out. We cancel that devil's assignment right now in the name of Jesus. The Holy Spirit keeps saying "Never give up." Please hold onto God's unchanging Word and open your Bibles if you feel depression coming on. The devil will try to whisper in your ear that it's not working, it won't change, just give up and die, or he'll actually tell you that you will commit suicide before the year is out, because he's running out of time, but don't give up, say "Satan I rebuke you. Flee from me. No weapons formed against me shall prosper." The devil is a liar and the father of lies. Sometimes it means your breakthrough is right around the corner, but because you are vulnerable, the devil doesn't want you to get your blessings. If you are feeling suicidal now, please call 911 right away or call the 24-hour National Suicide Prevention Hotline at (800) 273-8255 so you are not alone. Know that the devil is trying to convince you when you are at your weakest to give up, but the Bible says, at our weakest, Christ is with us and we are really our strongest! You are not alone and angels are with you. We pray for your mind to be renewed. We pray for your burdens to be lifted and for that demon to flee from you and never return. Satan is defeated. We cancel that devil's assignment right now, in Jesus's name We arrest him, we curse him, and we cut him off at the root and bind him away from you and we release God's covering, favor, and divine authority to work on your behalf. Know, Beloved, there is nothing you did so wrong that God can't fix it. Just ask for God's mercy and God will make the way in Jesus's name. Lay your burdens at the altar. Won't He do it? You will get through this. You will come out ahead and be stronger, and you will see another year and God's blessings and favor in your life and it's a new life and you're coming out better! God won't fail you. Believe in yourself and know that we are praying for you. Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might! God's got you....
We pray against strokes, massive strokes, sickness, and disease and cardiac episodes. We know no weapons formed against us shall prosper. Teach us how to live, Lord. We humbly ask for your help and your mercy. We humbly say, "We know not," but we know the Most High God who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly all that we ask. We pray for families, Lord. There are so many in Puerto Rico, Florida, Texas, and all over the world. We pray for the Caribbean islands and we pray against a massive disaster, earthquake, or nuclear attack. We pray against an attack from N. Korea and Kim Jong-un. We rebuke that evil attack and we know the devil is defeated. The devil can't touch us and they will know this. We are strong in you, Lord. We also pray for Florida. The Holy Spirit keeps saying to pray for Florida. Not sure what this is, but we are praying. We pray for our Military as they defend our great nation. We also pray for military families especially over the holidays. We pray for anyone that has lost a loved one and we pray for healing for their hearts.
We pray for all teachers, hospital employees, our delivery personnel working around the clock, all officers and our fire and rescue personnel dealing with California fires. We pray for the fires to stop. Lord, please send the rain. We pray Father God, please cover and keep each and every one. Lastly, we pray for the babies and for the children to have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year and we pray for the children in Puerto Rico to have Christmas gifts and for families to be blessed with new and better homes, running water, electricity, and for their prayers to be answered. We pray traveling grace and mercies for all of those visiting friends and relatives over the holidays. We pray for our seniors in nursing homes and those in hospitals. Let them be encouraged and know they are not alone. We praise you and love you, Lord. Thank you for the gift of Jesus and for helping us to let our lights shine to give you the glory. We ask for your mercy over our nation and our planet. Forever your Word is established, in Jesus's name, amen.
Anything in bold above is something the Holy Spirit may have mentioned or revealed in a dream to pray about.
Thank you Father God that the 2-year-old we prayed about received the kidney transplant he needed.
We also kept hearing to pray against strokes. One of our neighbors had a small stroke and we prayed for him. He had another stroke and expressed that he was struggling with his finances, but praise God, when we last checked on him, he's now on disability as he recuperates. Thank you for making the way, Lord. Glory to your name!
The Prayer of Salvation
If you haven't said the Prayer of Salvation, now's the perfect time: Father God in the name of Jesus, Lord, I ask forgiveness of my sins. Please come into my heart. I turn my back on sin and I make you my Lord and Savior. I want to follow you for the rest of my life. Please give me eternal life through you in Jesus name, amen.
Re-dedication to Christ Prayer
If you need to rededicate your life to Christ because you feel like you've been sinning or haven't been living right, pray: Father God in the name of Jesus, I ask forgiveness of my sins and I turn my back on sin. Please help me to overcome ---- and I want to lead a better life through you. I decree and declare this day I have overcome ---- and I have the victory in Jesus name, amen.
Stay in God's shadow, stay away from sin and temptation, keep reading your Bible and keep seeking God first.
Be ye doers of the Word... We pray this message blesses you today!
If you need prayer, please call the Bill Winston Prayer Center at (877) 543-9443. You can also check online for Joyce Meyer's prayer request form and other sites that can pray for and with you.
The Prophetic: A Recap
The Prophetic: A Recap
If you notice, our December Newsletter is quite late. The Holy Spirit had us wait because a lot of prophetic messages that He gave over the past 12-months have been confirmed recently and we've added this into our new book, Pray It By Ear, about hearing from God so you can help others.
Here is just a recap of some of the warnings and alerts from the Holy Spirit that we wanted to share with you:
- Bullying and Suicide: There were several students that took their lives this year from being bullied. We have a special Word in our December Prayer against suicide. Please share it with your church.
- Earthquakes: We posted last year in September an earthquake was coming to New York and we reposted the message in our Eclipse message. A 4.3 earthquake took place last month. Italy had an earthquake the day after we posted it on Facebook prior to the Eclipse. Additionally, we posted on December 1st that a 6.6 or 6.7 earthquake was about to take place. A magnitude 6 took place in Iran 2-hours later. This was in addition to the 7.3 quake they had in November. The Holy Spirit said today to prepare as a major quake is coming, not sure where, but stay in prayer.
- Pocketbooks: Last month, the Holy Spirit said to pray over pocketbooks. Today on the news a woman in New York fought off an attacker trying to take her pocketbook. Please pray against thefts and be careful with shopping and with your money.
- Police: The Holy Spirit gave a warning in prayer a few months back that people would be committing crimes and suicide bombers dressed up like police officers. ABC News did a special excerpt on a robbery where a man was dressed as a cop. Somalia had a suicide bomber that was dressed as an officer on 12/14.
- Puerto Rico: The Holy Spirit had mentioned that there would be a mass exodus in Puerto Rico and indicated with Hurricane Maria a heightened sense of urgency to pray for Puerto Rico. He is still stressing to pray and that we and start a petition which we did. We keep Puerto Rico in our prayers.
- Mass Shootings: We posted that a mass shooting was going to take place and that it "looked like it took long where kids were on their phones not sure what to do and running in the wrong direction", but where we saw a marketplace and restaurant area like Grand Central, the shooting was in Las Vegas.
- Strokes: We have been praying over people and for their health. A neighbor had a small series of strokes and praise God he's recovering.
- Sudden Attacks and Explosions: We have seen countless attacks on the news and recent explosions like the two in NY. The Holy Spirit has been saying "explosions" and "sudden attacks". We continue to pray against this and cancel the devil's assignment in Jesus's name. On 12/22, a terror attack plan was foiled in San Francisco. The Holy Spirit had us pray for "San Francisco" in our November newsletter. A woman was struck on her way to mass 12/25. We posted that the Holy Spirit said between now and the end of the year it's not a good time to be out. A sudden attack on 12/31 occurred when a man called police to his home for a domestic dispute and opened fire on officers. We pray for all our officers and their families.
- Suicides: The Holy Spirit said there would be a lot of suicides and we've heard several stories this year about people killing themselves and killing their families. In early December, we heard how a mother killed herself and her baby. Another story aired on Christmas eve about a family murder suicide incident. Please pray against suicide and depression.
- Travel: For the month of November when we were adding our "Deals" segment, we wanted to add the specials that the cruise line was offering. Specifically, Royal Caribbean had posted deals starting at $249 per person for cruises in December. The Holy Spirit said no to this so we included flights, but not cruises. On 12/16, news outlets posted about 2 Royal Caribbean ships, the Ovation and the Independence of the Seas that had hundreds of passengers that were sick with the Noro virus. We listened to the Holy Spirit and included in our November prayer to not travel over the holidays if you could avoid it. Thank you, Lord, for seeing this and not letting us post it. We pray for those that were on board for their full recovery. On December 18th, an incident happened in Mexico where tourists were injured on a bus ride and there were fatalities. We keep them in prayer and pray for their families especially because this is around the holiday season.
Sharing a video from Bishop Dale C. Bronner and notes on when God says "Behold" and when He says "Beware"...
When God says "Behold" pay attention and wake up. It may mean there's something God has to show you and He wants you to see it:
- Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world...
- Behold the plans I have for you...
- Behold the judgment of God...
Where there is no vision the people perish. We are now in a time we are seeing visions and waking up. God is saying "Behold!" Wake up and see the power of God. God is bringing us into a new dimension!
When God says "Beware" it's very important:
- Beware the leaven of the Pharisees...
- Beware of dogs and evildoers...
- Beware of false teachers...
Our discernment must come up to another level. Wake up and beware. Wake up and be alert! Wake up to the times we are in. There is too much in the world that is counterproductive to Christians, i.e., false pride, selfishness, and flesh.
- Beware of what you become in the pursuit of what you want.
- Beware of what you go after and what you give up. Don't forfeit your inheritance, your baby, or your birthright.
- Beware you don't give up your living baby for a dead one.
- Beware that you are using your flesh instead of waiting for God's Spirit (a mistake Saul made in I Samuel).
News: Petition for Puerto Rico
Image: Courtesy Washington Post
News: Deliver Us, Lord!
No harm shall come near your dwelling place and no evil shall befall you.
If you've watched the news you know there's been a lot of taunting going on between N. Korea and the U.S. similar to Goliath with Saul and his armies. While the news reports are stating that war is imminent, Prophet Kim Clement's Prophetic Word from 2014 included a section about N.Korea and the stone that slay the giant.
In Understanding Prophetically the Seasons and Times We're In, we've included:
- the Prophetic Word from Prophet Kim Clement,
- the Word God gave us about the North and South this August,
- why some believe God put Trump in office,
- Yellowstone and why we're having so many earthquakes,
- the book of Joel and the end times,
- Jerusalem being recognized as Israel's capital,
- the Rapture and the antichrist, and
other end-time information.
While no one knows when the rapture will occur or who the antichrist will be, we're sharing Biblical messages on the subjects and humbly pray and ask for God's mercy, signs, and insight. Please share the messages with your pastor to start a dialog about the end times as there are some churches that won't preach on Revelations. There are churches that only preach a "feel-good" message and the Holy Spirit has had us ask them, "Where is your end-time message?" as some don't know the seasons we're in.
The Church has to equip those in ministry and be prepared to win lives and save souls, not run in fear, as the Bible commands us to put on the Whole Armor of God and stand. Light your candles and be alert! Now is the time! See the message here...
Get Your Copy of Our Latest Book: Pray It By Ear
In a world that wants us to tune in or turn to man and electronic devices, it's important to hear from God.
God-Driven-Designs has created a prayer inspired book that gives:
- simple prayers to call on God,
- sample prayers that have worked,
- God's sense of humor: funny stories about answered prayers,
- how to ask for God's mercy and scriptures to rely on,
- steps to help you pray for others and have your own prayers answered, and
an inspiring Foreword with the message to never give up by God-Driven-Designs
LOL: Oh Deer...